With the holiday season right around the corner, everyone needs to feel loved and cared for. How about a day where we all say the same healing prayer for our loved ones allowing our energy to radiate into the universe?
I’ve borrowed this ritual from Michael M. Hughes, an author, speaker, magical thinker, and activist.
Join the Sisters of the Fey anytime on Sunday, November 24th, 2019, when we will say this prayer for our friends and family.
If you would prefer, leave the names of anyone you know who needs a special prayer. I’ll be happy to add their names to my ritual.
This is a simple rolling ritual anyone who desires healing (mental, physical, emotional, spiritual).
Gather your Components
• White candle (tea lights work well)
• List of names of those requesting healing if you are saying the prayer for others
• Small bell (optional)
• Incense (your preference, optional)
• Healing stones, herbs, or other components (optional)
• Healing music (to play in background, optional)
1. Begin by lighting the white candle, burning your incense, and placing the list of names before you if you are praying to heal others. Turn on healing music if you are using it. Meditate silently for a few moments or center, per your preferred method.
2. Say the following (adjust according to your tradition):
I call your blessings upon those in need
May all who are suffering:
May all who are ill
May all who feel unable to carry on
May all who are broken
Bless all of them
Great and Merciful Goddess
Take them into your embrace
Hold them close to your heart
Bathe them in your light
Take away their pain
And fill them with love
3. Now, if you’ve decided to add a list of names for healing, read the list, one by one. After you say each name, add:
Be healed and whole
Send powerful healing energy to the person you are naming. If you have a bell, ring the bell after each name.
4. Proceed through the complete list of names.
5. At the very end, say:
Mother of us all
I thank you for your blessings
May you always smile upon us
Have mercy on us
And fill us with your love
So mote it be!
6. Extinguish the candle and sit calmly in silence, allowing all your healing energy to find its way to those in need.
7. Ground yourself. Not sure how to do that? Read HERE.
ADD YOUR NAMES
Please add your name in the comments below if you would like me to add your name to my list. Even though our spiritual paths may differ, our prayers matter. Set your intention and send your healing light out into the world. We all need it!