Developing your Psychic Ability: #4 Being a Psychic Empath and Healing Others
Here are five things to remember about being a Psychic Empath:
- You are the type of person who does not judge others. You understand life is imperfect as are all sentient beings. Your heart is open to love everyone no matter what.
- You understand that love is a key component to being able to help heal people you don’t even know or know well.
- You have the natural ability to sense other people’s feelings and you always understand them with great love and empathy (never sympathy – sympathy means you are judging someone).
- When you sense that someone is feeling emotionally and/or physically unwell, you are always open to give them unconditional love and care.
- Your heart is always open to give love and care no matter how your personal feelings may be involved.
The following information about being or becoming a Psychic Empath is taken from Kimberly Moon’s excellent book: Psychic Empath, Secrets of Psychics and Empaths, and a guide to Developing Abilities Such as Intuition, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Aura Reading, Healing Medium-ship, and Connecting to Your Spirit Guides.
Here are a few of Moon’s questions to discover if you are an empath:
- Can you perceive people some what?
- Do you feel people’s emotions and mistake them as yours?
- Can you think along the same line as other people?
- Do your feelings change as soon as you meet a particular person?
- Do you sometimes wonder whether you’re a co-dependent, neurotic, or even crazy?
- Can you read other peoples’ minds?
Here are some characteristics of an empath. As everyday people, they often display:
- You are you are Highly Sensitive: People keep telling you that you are too sensitive.
- You soak up other Peoples’ Energies: Your day is easily changed by certain interaction with other people.
- You are very Introverted: an introvert is not shy, just easily drained by the company of others.
- You are very Highly Intuitive: they have strong gut reactions to people & situations.
- You are very easily Overwhelmed by Relationships: they are cannot thrive being with someone all the time – they will escape to their own room or house.
- You may take a long time too to Process Your Emotions: They must process the emotions they are feeling – they need to understand the situation.
- You love Nature: They are happiest when the sun is shinning or raining.
- You have Strong Senses: They can pick on the slightest scent, can see into shadows and hear the tiniest sound.
- People are Drawn to You: for an introvert this is a problem but if self-aware it gets better.
- You are very Generous: You are among the most unselfish people
- You are very Creative: You are highly creative at home, your career, food, relationships too.
Empaths Can Fall into the Following Distinct Categories:
- Geomantic Empaths: they are connected to specific sites like buildings, lakes, oceans, and mountains. They may feel the historical emotions that remain there.
- Physical Empaths: (also know as Medical Empaths) They can pick up on the condition of someone else’s body.
- Emotional Empaths: They are sensitive to the emotions around them and will absorb those emotions as their own.
- Animal Empaths: They are very interested in the love and caring of all animals and they wish to be with animals much more than humans.
- Plant Empaths: They share a deep connection with certain plants they evoke certain emotions
- Psychometric Empaths: this sort of empath has a deep connection to physical objects that arouse certain emotions for them.
- Telepathic Empaths: They can know what is stored away in someone’s mind and gain too much insight into other people.
- Precognitive Empaths: They are often tell the future regarding them and other unrelated people, events, and can see that future.
So, which type of Empath do you think you are and/or do you have more than one ability that puts you in two different categories or more? (I know I do)
January 1st will be Part two of being or becoming a Psychic Empath