A podcast between Neil Rushton and Anthony Peake, this is a fantastic opportunity to hear more about faeries and Neil’s own experiences. Do check out Anthony Peake’s website.
The great Anthony Peake was kind enough to invite me on to the January 2020 edition of his Consciousness Hour podcast to talk about the faeries and how they might interact with human consciousness. For those unfamiliar with Anthony’s work, I recommend checking out his website, which holds a big dataset of information, or, even better, sourcing some of his books, which investigate consciousness from a variety of perspectives. They are always deeply insightful. His most recent publication is The Hidden Universe: An Investigation into Non-Human Intelligences, published in December 2019. It’s excellent.
During our hour-long conversation we talked about:
- My background and how I became interested in folklore, and especially the faerie phenomenon.
- The chronology of cultural representations of the faeries, from Palaeolithic cave paintings to Tinkerbell.
- The place of faeries in modern culture.
- What are the faeries? Are they physical or non-physical?
- How are the faeries experienced?…
View original post 87 more words