The Sisters of the Fey is a blogging collaboration between authors Adele Marie Park, Annette Rochelle Aben, Colleen Chesebro, D. G. Kaye (aka Debby Gies), Marjorie Mallon & Karen Dowdall. Together, we discovered a love for all things magical. One thing led to another and the next thing we knew, The Sisters of the Fey, was born. This is the circle of our friendship which has led us to new paths and journeys into the spiritual realms of writing and sharing.
We are the Sisters of the Fey
Our circle is united by invisible threads of love that carry us when we’re weak, and support us when we’re strong. With pure intentions, we aim to spread goodness and light. We are the Sisters of the Fey. Join us.Tweet
Welcome to our Journey of Discovery
Enjoy the Magic!
- Being a Psychic Empath and Healing Others
- Tlachtga, Forgotten Celtic Goddess – by Judith Shaw
- The Holy of Holies and the Umbilical Cord: The Evolution of a Ritual Object by Jill Hammer
- "On the 'Goodness' or Danger of Fairies" | Morgan Daimler
- Pagan Things By Pagans For Pagans 2019: A Holiday Gift List | Jason Mankey
Good. I’ve missed you. ❤️
I think you are right about that , Debby 🙂 xx
I would definitely suspect you are Carol. People who don’t have the ‘gift’ often don’t understand. 🙂 xx
Namaste & Blessed WE!