The Sisters of the Fey Blog has openings for guest post contributors. If you are interested in writing a guest post please email us at email@example.com.
We are interested in subjects related to pagan connections: crystals, Reiki, healing herbs and gardening, the many forms of witchcraft, personal paths and journeys, tarot cards, and yoga. If your idea for a post isn’t listed here, email us with your idea. All ideas will be considered.
Please send only ONE email with everything included. It’s hard to deal with multiple emails that I have to sort through to create a post. Include everything I will need to complete your post.
Remember, this is an opportunity where people can learn more about you as a person. Whatever subject you discuss will place the spotlight on your writing. Use spell check and check your grammar.
READ THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- YOU must have your own blog. Please do not ask me to include links where you guest blog at, or to a GoodReads blog. If you do not have a blog, please do not inquire about writing a guest post.
- Feel free to submit photos, but please, no more than three. Please do not embed your photos in the document. Send the images as an attachment to the email.
- Your guest post must be 300 or more words long, minimum. You can write more if you wish. Whatever topic you choose, please go into detail. Email me and tell me what your plans are.
- Guest posts on the Sisters of the Fey blog is on a first come, first serve basis. I reserve the right to reject your submission to my blog.
- Please send me the links to your social media sites where readers can find you, and if you’re an author, your Amazon Author Page, or a universal link.
- Please be aware that I do not share sites with only an HTTP address. Read more HERE.
- I will promote your interview on Facebook and Twitter. Please help to promote the post with a reblog if possible, and by sharing across your own social media sites.
- Please respond to each comment individually. Comments always encourage people to visit your blog and to follow you.
- If you don’t respond to the comments from my followers I will delete your post. Please be respectful!
- Check back on the comments during the following week to check on any late comments. Follow the comments in the post so that you know what people are saying.
BE candid and don’t be afraid of discussing the hard truths about your subject or your feelings. ❤
I can’t wait to hear from you!