Deborah A. Bowman, CEO, Clasid Consultants Publishing
http://www.clasidconsultantspublishing.com, is a full-service, camera-ready writing, editing, ghosting-writing, designing, and publishing company.
Send me a few pages of your draft or business project for a gratis evaluation. I do 3rd party, unbiased professional critiques.
This is a MUST for traditional publishers as the first step in the process for approval. I create, write, and design websites visually and in understandable words, based on current and future trends, using your IT person or I’ll recommend the very best in SEO/html/troubleshooting.
I am available to design full business promo packages and custom Resumes, the most important document you will ever need. I am a public speaker, published author, poet, mentor, coach, publishing advisor.
- Educated at the U.S. Department of Army Graduate School, I became the youngest and first female Authorization Publications Officer for DOD. I take great pride in supporting our Armed Forces with clear, accurate instructional manuals and creating full-color newspaper/public affairs media. I verified all facets of the mechanical/electrical printing process: four-color separations, print dummies pagination, approval, and covers.
- I wrote a monthly column for the “Medical News” as an Advanced Certified Psychological Hypnotherapist (A.C.P.H.) and was featured in the “Washington Post Newspaper Parenting Magazine” for my work with ADHD teens.
- As an editor/formatter for eBookstand.com (rated no. 3 on Oprah Winfrey’s print-on-demand list), I currently have 8 books of my own published.
- Writer/Editor/Ghostwriter who polishes all genre/all media of written and designed products to the highest quality at affordable prices. I read, research, and review with my clients in mind to offer cutting-edge trends in editing and proofreading.
- As a fiction writer, I also do book reviews, editorial reviews, encouraging, mentoring, coaching, and public speaking on tricks-of-the-trade in publishing; book readings and signings; launching books for other authors; and a strong advocate for SLE Lupus/RA, speaking and writing on remaining active, accepted, and recognized for yourself, not defined by a disability or handicap.
- Public speaking in-person, SKYPE, Zoom, video, podcast, conference calls, webinars.
“We’re all on this journey called life together as we change, evolve, and shift perceptions, always learning, creating, and expressing!”
References Available from Award-Winning Authors and Entrepreneurs
Deborah Bowman has been sharing her stories and poems her whole life–her first poem published in a 4-H magazine at just 12 years old. She loves just about all genres of fiction and collects classical literature. Deborah’s recent selections are close to her heart. She has a passion and a crusade for the headline-driven factual and historical material which she weaves into novels and novellas.
New Release: Annie’s Story, Blessed With A Gift B01N9NRYMU
Historical Fiction based on fact via a past-life hypnotic regression. Annie was born dwarfed with a slow mind in 1630 Colonial America in a secreted Scottish village of the Massachusetts Bay Colony near Puritanical Salem. She is also whimsical, loving, and blessed with the gift of healing from the Spiritual Universe. In a time of suspicion and fear of demonology and witchcraft, many children with birth defects and their mothers were banished or put to death. This is a coming of age story which reveals parallels to our modern society in the abuse, ridicule, bullying, and labeling of individuals with special needs. History does repeat itself!
B00TVULOQY, DELILAH, ASTRAL INVESTIGATOR, INFINITY SERIES: EPISODE ONE, THE BOY AND THE SHOPKEEPER. A very modern teenager, Delilah (“Dee”) and a Colonial American from 1774, Bartholomew (“Bartie”) team up with Dee’s rambunctious and intuitive cat, Molly, to go back in time or journey to the future to save lost souls on the astral plane. Their mission is to save the world! Age appropriate for “tweens”, teens, YA, and adults as well, especially if you love the paranormal and believe in alternate planes of reality.
LIVING IN A SHADOW, B00AP68CUO, a full-length novel intended for mature readers deals with abuse and date-rape drugs. She presents the real-life facts that anyone can be a victim of these brutal attacks. “What do you do and how do you cope when you can’t remember what has been done to you? The side effects of these drugs can damage your physical and mental health or even cause death!”
The Denny Ryder Paranormal Crime Series (STROKE OF FEAR! B00CFWYAX4/STROKE OF MIDNIGHT! B00F8Z2KAK/STROKE OF SILENCE! B00JH78VOE) are quick-read novellas for the busy adult and age-appropriate for tweens/teens/YA. There is an epidemic in this country of missing children. “It’s important for children to know that danger lurks everywhere. If they can recognize a predator’s persuasion, they at least have a chance to run away, hide, or cry for help. Unfortunately, not all abductions can be prevented, but for every child that is saved, one less family is spared the heartbreak that can never be comforted.”
Deborah has a 20+-year history as well as formal education in writing, editing, proofreading, and publishing. She believes strongly in helping first-time and seasoned writers alike create quality books and eBooks at clasidconsultantspublishing.com. She does free reviews and critiques. “Books are timeless; readers are forever.”
Deborah has various upcoming projects but is always happy to hear from you and connect on social media.
Amazon Author Page: Deborah Bowman
LinkedIn: Deborah Bowman Stevens
Tumblr: Really Very Miracle
Amazon Author’s Page: Deborah A. Bowman
Amazon Reviewer’s Page: Deborah Bowman, author